We here at Seamingly Normal were tagged by Lauren of Heaps of Me and thrilled to be apart of this. This blogging award helps smaller and newer bloggers to be noticed within the community, so make sure you check out the other bloggers we have tagged. As we said in our post the other day, we have been a blog for just over a month and are still finding our feet and the community and so it’s great to be apart of this. Rachel, head of Seamingly Normal will be answering the questions!
But first here are the rules:
- Recognise who has tagged you.
- Answer the questions they have asked.
- Tag 11 bloggers with less than 200 twitter followers.
- Ask them 11 new questions.
1. What has blogging taught you?
Blogging has taught me that it’s great to express myself, our blog covers sewing, fashion, beauty and lifestyle as these are all things that we found linked when making posts. As a seamstress, I am marking garments and able to say what makeup I put with it, obviously, the garment is unique and I love building a look around that and posting about it.
2. What is your favourite quote to live by?
” Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” – Dr Seuss
3. What is your favourite food or cuisine?
I LOVE Italian food. Carbohydrates basically. Potatoes, pizza, pasta and garlic bread.
4. What social media platform do you prefer and why?
I use facebook and Instagram the most. I feel I can post everything on Instagram in a chilled way on my personal ( I have 4) and Facebook I just pick and chose because I don’t like to post too much in a day.
5. What do you use to take your blog pictures?
So I do a lot on my iPhone 6s, I also use my DSLR, a Pentax KR and my Scrubbing Sailor also uses his own DSLR
6. Who would you want to play you in a film?
I am in love with Gal Godat
7. Do you prefer savoury or sweet?
Savoury but I love creamy
8. Where did you go on your last holiday?
Amsterdam for my Dad’s 55th birthday! I got to drag him around the Van Gogh museum.
9. Where is your favourite place to shop?
Skinny Dip London. I’m a sucker for fun phone cases. In terms of clothing shopping, I buy fabric and make my own!
10. What do you like to do in your free time?
Sewing, video games, comic books, cosplay.
11. Which of your blog posts is your favourite and why?
I think it was my Too Faced sweet peach review, I created a post about the makeup because I bought the pallet to match my peach velvet dress I made because of the Skinny Dip London peach collection. It was a fun post, very peachy, my favourite!
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- If you could travel anywhere where would you go?
- What is your favourite thing to do to relax?
- What do you do full time if not blogging?
- Do you have tips for other bloggers?
- favourite music to listen to?
- When did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite topic to write about?
- Do you like to plan ahead?
- What’s been your biggest achievement in life so far?
- A brand/company you would LOVE to collaborate with one day?
I would like to tag:
*I will add that I have the least amount of followers and some of these lovely bloggers at the moment have over 500 followers. I am VERY new to getting to know other bloggers.
I will be adding to this list as and when I find more lovelies!